- Information for Families
5-9 Online Program
Calendars & Schedules
- Additional Resources & Learning Supports
- Career Life Education & Career Life Connections Courses
- Course Options
- Course Selection Instructions
- English Language Arts Options in Grades 10-12
- Europe Trip: CR + P 12
- Getting Ready for the Grad Program
- Grad Program Funding
- Gr. 10 Course Planning Worksheet
- Gr. 11 Course Planning Worksheet
- Gr. 12 Course Planning Worksheet
- Monitoring Progress & Official Reporting
- Moodle Account
- Ordering Curriculum
- Learning a Second Language
- Transitioning from Grade 9
Learning Commons (Library)
Read for Change
Special Education Program
This book is a resource for parents and students in online courses. It is tools, tips and instructions on how to access and be successful in your online course.
The following video aims to answer the question: How do I, a student at HCOS or BCOS, log into M...
The following video aims to answer the question: How do you navigate the Moodle Dashboard?
The video below aims to answer the question: What are the features of the course homepage?
The following video aims to answer the question: How does a student use the self-pacing guide?
The following video aims to answer the question: How do you use the collaboration tools in Moodl...
The following video aims to answer the question: How does a student use the Moodle Forums?
Moodle is a required part of any online or hybrid course. In addition, some individualized teache...