Skip to main content

Course Withdrawals or Changes

Students and parents can request course withdrawals or changes during the year, however there are some implications that need to be acknowledged when changes are made to courses that are in progress.

  1. If you withdraw from a course in which you were activated (in progress), you will need to wait one year from the time of withdrawal before you can enroll in the course again. This is a Ministry of Education regulation. The other alternative is for you to take a failing grade. If you have a failing grade, you can retake the course, starting anytime.
  2. Please note that if you are dropping an individualized or hybrid course, your student's resource allotments might be affected. Contact your Grad Advisor if you have any questions.

To proceed with a course withdrawal or change, please complete this form.