IE HCOS Loaned Computers
IE Loaned Computers
Inclusive Education loaned computers are the property of HCOS, and can be loaned to students for use for their education. Please communicate with your Case manager around details on ordering a computer for loan.
If your loaned HCOS computer is requiring repairs, please get in touch with your case manager and provide them with this information so they can request repairs for you.
- Make and Model
- Details (if possible, pictures/screenshots) of the problems you are experiencing
- Have all updates been performed
- Does the computer boot up, or fails in bootup
- Has the unit been damaged (spills, drops and etc)
- Have you completed backups of the computer to save student work
- Student Username and Password for logging into the computer
Time Machine Backups
For your HCOS Apple Computers, please use the supplied USB flash drive to create a backup (Time Machine) of your computer at least once a month. Here is a video on how to set that up.
For your HCOS PC Laptops, please use the supplied USB flash drive to create a backup of your computer at least once a month. Here is a video on how to set that up.