Completing the Student Self-Assessment
The ability to self-reflect is a life skill and student self-assessment is a central element of BC's curriculum. The K-9 self-assessment tool can be accessed in each student's homepage in Encom.
To complete the survey, simply follow these steps:
1. Go to the student's Encom home page.
2. Click the Self-Assessment Survey button.
3. Read through this page in Encom:
4. Choose a number from the four point scale for each row.
5. Add a goal or two, and done!
Thank you for participating in student self-assessment.