- Information for Families
5-9 Online Program
Calendars & Schedules
- Additional Resources & Learning Supports
- Career Life Education & Career Life Connections Courses
- Course Options
- Course Selection Instructions
- English Language Arts Options in Grades 10-12
- Europe Trip: CR + P 12
- Getting Ready for the Grad Program
- Grad Program Funding
- Grad Program Overview
- Gr. 10 Course Planning Worksheet
- Gr. 11 Course Planning Worksheet
- Gr. 12 Course Planning Worksheet
- Learning a Second Language
- Math Course Options and Streams
- Monitoring Progress & Official Reporting
- Moodle Account
- Ordering Curriculum
- Transitioning from Grade 9
- Viewing Graduation Assessment Results
- Synchronous Courses 5-12
- Administration and Staff Contacts
- Contact Us
- Safety for at Home Learners
- Online Course Preview - Guest Pass
- Unintended Consequences - Presentation from Phil Hills at RenewED 2019
- Vaccination Reporting Regulation
- Understanding Anxiety Amidst COVID-19 Webinar
- 10 FAQs for Back to School
- Student Support Centre (Grade 7-12)
Learning Commons (Library)
Read for Change
Special Education Program
New guidelines have changed how HCOS can process the purchasing of resources from companies that ...
For Parents - Please consult your Support Teacher or Grad Advisor before selecting courses. Pare...
Sign into Encom You can access Encom here, or from our HCOS homepage by clicking on the Log In b...
To view your student’s report card in Encom, please begin by logging in. Find the student whos...
Encom is a database in which student records and reports are stored. This can be considered t...