- Information for Families
5-9 Online Program
Calendars & Schedules
- Additional Resources & Learning Supports
- Career Life Education & Career Life Connections Courses
- Course Options
- Course Selection Instructions
- English Language Arts Options in Grades 10-12
- Europe Trip: CR + P 12
- Getting Ready for the Grad Program
- Grad Program Funding
- Grad Program Overview
- Gr. 10 Course Planning Worksheet
- Gr. 11 Course Planning Worksheet
- Gr. 12 Course Planning Worksheet
- Learning a Second Language
- Math Course Options and Streams
- Monitoring Progress & Official Reporting
- Moodle Account
- Ordering Curriculum
- Transitioning from Grade 9
- Viewing Graduation Assessment Results
Learning Commons (Library)
Read for Change
Special Education Program
The Foundation Skills Assessment is an annual, province-wide assessment of British Columbia stu...
SLP Parent Sign off Directions for Student Learning Plan Sign Off Log into Encom at https://e...
The Student Learning Plan (SLP) is a very important document. It is the first document that the M...
HCOS has two reporting periods for all grades, Kindergarten through Grade 12. In addition to the ...
In addition to two formal reporting periods, Heritage Christian Online School has developed an In...