- Information for Families
5-9 Online Program
Calendars & Schedules
- Additional Resources & Learning Supports
- Career Life Education & Career Life Connections Courses
- Course Options
- Course Selection Instructions
- English Language Arts Options in Grades 10-12
- Europe Trip: CR + P 12
- Getting Ready for the Grad Program
- Grad Program Funding
- Grad Program Overview
- Gr. 10 Course Planning Worksheet
- Gr. 11 Course Planning Worksheet
- Gr. 12 Course Planning Worksheet
- Learning a Second Language
- Math Course Options and Streams
- Monitoring Progress & Official Reporting
- Moodle Account
- Ordering Curriculum
- Transitioning from Grade 9
- Viewing Graduation Assessment Results
Learning Commons (Library)
Read for Change
Special Education Program
This page provides more information on the differences between enrolling and registering a studen...
HCOS will discuss the variety of support services, the responsibilities for families and also mis...
Using the Search Portal Here is a 6-1/2 minute Vimeo with Instructions for enrolled DL patro...
This page highlights the process in which you will need to know when re-enrolling at HCOS. Sign...
When you receive a Purchase Order Number (PO#): Once a child is enrolled at HCOS, they will be i...