What can I spend my funding on?
Resources and Programs provided by HCOS (Internal)
- HCOS Learning Camps
- HCOS Community Connections
- HCOS Learning Group Co-ops
- HCOS Computer/iPad lease
- HCOS Online Courses
- HCOS Travel & Outreach Programs
Resources and Programs by 3rd Party providers (External to HCOS)
Classes, activities & lessons that are not part of HCOS
- Lesson provider must Criminal Record Check on file prior to the first lesson
- Activity books, workbooks, flash cards, etc...
- Educational subscriptions
- Items with pieces, such as games, flashcards, kits, Lego, blocks, etc...
- Curriculum bundles (sets that have both consumable and non-consumable items)
- PDF's & digital items
- Educational Memberships, such as Science World, Aquarium, Art Museums, etc...
- Recreational memberships, such as passes to a recreational center
- Art Supplies
- Printer ink and printer paper
- Physical books and novels (no activities or stickers)
Curriculum on Loan Agreement: Agreement between HCOS and parent/guardian - Signed by all parents/guardians during enrollment
Parents agree that all curriculum purchased and paid for by HCOS is on loan and the property of HCOS, along with the following conditions:
- All curriculum will be loaned, returned or paid for on a per-student basis.
- If my student ceases to be enrolled with HCOS at any time, including switching to Home School Registered, I will either:
- pay the school the cost of the curriculum at fair market value as determined by the school OR
- Return the curriculum
- If the family ceases to be enrolled at HCOS any time during the school year, the curriculum budget allotted to student(s) will be prorated based on the number of months the student has been enrolled