- Information for Families
5-9 Online Program
Calendars & Schedules
- Additional Resources & Learning Supports
- Career Life Education & Career Life Connections Courses
- Course Options
- Course Selection Instructions
- English Language Arts Options in Grades 10-12
- Europe Trip: CR + P 12
- Getting Ready for the Grad Program
- Grad Program Funding
- Gr. 10 Course Planning Worksheet
- Gr. 11 Course Planning Worksheet
- Gr. 12 Course Planning Worksheet
- Monitoring Progress & Official Reporting
- Moodle Account
- Ordering Curriculum
- Learning a Second Language
- Transitioning from Grade 9
Learning Commons (Library)
Read for Change
Special Education Program
At Heritage Christian Online School we tend to use a lot of acronyms. Here is a chart to let help...
Welcome to HCOS. The following administration and staff members are here to help you and your stu...
General Contact information Local Phone: 250-862-2376 Toll Free: 1-877-862-2375 Email: i...
Fire, Earthquake, Lockdown and other emergencies can happen at any time or place. Just because ...
Heritage Christian Online School designed SOPHIE to be a central resource that houses procedures ...
If your family would like to preview an online course before committing to it as a part of their ...
Phillip Hills is the Executive Regional Director for ACSI Western Canada. The HCOS staff welco...
BC's new Vaccination Status Reporting Regulation has been updated and HCOS will continue to provi...
1. How do you lease a computer/tablet/iPad? Our computer lease program is available. For mor...