- Information for Families
5-9 Online Program
Calendars & Schedules
- Additional Resources & Learning Supports
- Career Life Education & Career Life Connections Courses
- Course Options
- Course Selection Instructions
- English Language Arts Options in Grades 10-12
- Europe Trip: CR + P 12
- Getting Ready for the Grad Program
- Grad Program Funding
- Grad Program Overview
- Gr. 10 Course Planning Worksheet
- Gr. 11 Course Planning Worksheet
- Gr. 12 Course Planning Worksheet
- Learning a Second Language
- Math Course Options and Streams
- Monitoring Progress & Official Reporting
- Moodle Account
- Ordering Curriculum
- Transitioning from Grade 9
- Viewing Graduation Assessment Results
Learning Commons (Library)
Read for Change
Special Education Program
The core competencies are a set of intellectual, personal, and social and emotional proficiencies that students will develop through the course of their schooling. These core competencies encompass a set of skills and abilities that are embedded in each discipline and area of learning.
The Communication competency encompasses the knowledge, skills, processes and disposit...
The Thinking competency encompasses the knowledge, skills, and processes we associate wi...
The Personal and Social competency is the set of abilities that relate to students' iden...