Student Support Centre (Grade 7-12)
Student Support Centre (SSC) is a Online-based universal support provided by an EA in Literacy or Numeracy and is offered to students needing assistance in grades 7-12. It is important to note that you do not need a referral for this, you may access the SSC at any point throughout the year.
- academic courses - comprehension, higher level thinking, step by step instruction
- executive functioning (organization, planning, time management)
- course pacing and accountability
- navigating Moodle, Study Forge and Encom
- building confidence due to anxiety or insecurity
- Booking Calendar for Zoom: https://calendly.com/deanna-laity
- M 12:30-14:00
- W 10:00-13:00
- Th 9:30-12:00 and 13:00-15:30
- Booking Calendar https://calendly.com/jeewon-hcos (pre-book ahead of time) Please let him know if you plan to meet over Skype or Zoom.
- Skype ID: onlineschooltutor
- Contact Jeewon via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- M 16:00-18:30 (PDT)
- T 16:00-18:30 (PDT)
- W 16:00-18:30 (PDT)
- Sat 16:00-18:30 (PDT)
"To arrange a meeting with the instructor, students should book a session through calendly, and add student Skype id or suggest Zoom meeting"
For more information, please look at: https://grad.onlineschool.ca/resources/student-support-centre