Skip to main content

Course Withdrawals or Changes

Students and parents can request course withdrawals or changes during the year, however, there are some implications that need to be acknowledged when changes are made to courses that are in progress.

  1. If you withdraw from a course you were activated in (in progress), you may need to wait until the following school year to take it again.
  2. If you are dropping a hybrid course, you may choose an alternative course.
  3. Core Courses that are required for graduation, such as Science 10-11, Math 10-11, Language Arts 10-12, Career Education 10, and Career Life Connections 12 should not be dropped. Please speak to your grad advisor or school administrator for more information.

To proceed with a course withdrawal or change, please reach out to your grad advisor or school administrator.