Skip to main content
School Completion (Evergreen) Certificate Policy
- Has an IEP (Individual Education Plan) and:
- is enrolled in an educational program that is not designed to meet the graduation requirements set out in Ministerial Order M302/04, the Graduation Program Order.
- meets the learning outcomes described in the IEP, if that IEP contains all the learning outcomes of the student’s educational program, or
- has successfully completed their program, if the IEP does not contain all the learning outcomes of the student’s educational program.
- parents will be aware of, and have been consulted prior to, movement of a student to a School Completion Certificate.