Student and Parent Brightspace resources
- Accessing Your Gradebook
- Setting up a Student Brightspace Account
- Setting Up your Brightspace Profile
- Logging in to Brightspace and Accessing Course Pages
- Message, Subscription and Update Alerts
- Navigating the Course Homepage
- Navigating the Landing Page in Brightspace
- Parent and Guardian Access to Brightspace
- Parent Town Hall Q&A
- Integrity Advocate - Student Experience
Accessing Your Gradebook
To access your gradebook for a specific course in Brightspace:
- Begin by logging into Brightspace with your username and password.
- Navigate to the course through the 'My Courses' widget on the homepage and click on the course.
- At the top of the course homepage, in the tan navigation bar, click grades.
- You will be taken to your grade report for the course.
Here you can see your overall grade, comments and individual assessment item results. You can also print this page for reference using the blue 'Print' button in the top right hand corner.